Cydney began her career over 20 years ago as a small business owner of multiple Antique stores and an Interior Design service in Clovis, New Mexico. In her career she has “flipped” over 60 properties, focusing mostly on historic preservation. In addition, she has been a member of ASID since 1992 and has the CAPS designation.
Since moving to Santa Fe in 2013, She has been employed by NMSU as the Family and Consumer Sciences agent for Santa Fe County and holds the rank of Assistant Professor. She serves as an educational “arm” of New Mexico State for: Housing, Energy and Environment, Food Preservation, Financial Management, Family Life, and Interior Design.University
5 Things Most People Don’t Know About Cydney
1. I have had 4 antique stores in Clovis.
2. I play the trumpet and was in a Jazz band in college, on a music scholarship.
3. I have two children, Tucker and Addie, as well as a husband of 33 years named Robert.
4. One of my great joys is my Pug named Minnie.
5. I grew up in the small West Texas town of Farwell, and my husband and I are 4th generation farm kids.